LOWER SCHOOL ADMISSIONS (GRADES 1-4)
Most students enter Ramaz in Nursery, Kindergarten, or ninth grade. Individual acceptances may occur in other grades under special circumstances. We encourage families to learn about our many exciting programs and to contact the Admissions Office at email@example.com with any questions.
When applications are complete, they will be reviewed by the Admissions Committee. Applications for transfer students are reviewed on a rolling basis after March 14, 2022.
The application dates below have passed, but you are still welcome to apply and the application will be assessed based on availability in the grade.
Applying to Ramaz
- Submit an application and non-refundable application fee, of $150 for Grade 1-4 by December 1, 2021.
- A virtual meeting will be scheduled for applicants in order to assess their academic profile.
- Parents must provide a transcript and teacher recommendations from the child's current teachers by completing the appropriate request form for the grade applying. For applicants to Grade 1 complete the Recommendation Request for Grade 1. For applicants to Grades 2-4 complete the Lower School Teacher Recommendation Request Form.
- Applicants applying to the second through fourth grades will need to provide their most recent ERB or standardized academic assessment report.
- Applicants to Grades 1-4 will be notified by Ramaz on February 8, 2022 as to their child’s acceptance status.
- Accepted Applicants to Grades 1-4 will need to commit and enroll in Ramaz (a link will be provided in the acceptance letter) by March 1, 2022.
For many families, tuition is higher than can be met reasonably. Parents may apply for financial assistance to help ease the tuition obligation. Admission decisions are made independent of the need for tuition assistance. Please call our Tuition Assistance Office at 212 774-8035 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.